Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
START YOUR CAREER
To further strengthen our team located in Linz we are looking for an
ACTUM Performance Group is an advisory group that defines and successfully asserts its competencies in increasing the performance and sustainable value creation of medium-sized companies in Austria and Germany. To complement our team in Linz we are seeking to recruit an analyst matching our ambitious consulting assignments.
To qualify for the role you must have / Skills and attributes for success
- Completed business education (university or university of applied sciences) in finance-related fields (such as finance, controlling, corporate accounting, etc.)
- First professional experience at a consultancy company or in an accounting department of a larger medium-sized company
- Supplementary training such as MBA, Controller Certification, Project Management Certification, CTA or the like
- Working time flexibility and the willingness to travel within Austria and Germany
- A confident manner, good rhetorical skills, and solid English skills
- Used to work independently and in small teams with high quality standards
- Structured, analytical thinking and good conceptual skills
- High social competence and team skills
- Extensive MS Office knowledge - especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Your key responsibilities
- Assist in and independent development of market and company analysis
- Preparation of integrated business planning/financial models
- Analysis of financial statements, planning documents and performance indicators
- Assist in developing performance programs to increase the efficiency and profitability of companies
- Presentation of analysis and conception results in informative presentations / reports
- Support in and preparation of negotiations with banks, owners and on a management level.
- Independent implementation of project management tasks
- Sales support
What working at ACTUM offers
- Working in a growing, highly professional team
- Challenging and varied work, no one-sided routine tasks
- Very flexible, but also demanding working hours depending on the project
- Possibility for subject specific additional training
- Above-average remuneration with negotiable variable components (overpayment of the collective consulting salary agreement of EUR 2,224.09 gross)
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application via e-mail directly to email@example.com.