Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
START YOUR CAREER
To further strengthen our team located in Linz we are looking for:
To qualify for the role you must have / Skills and attributes for success
- Completed business education (university or university of applied sciences) in finance-related fields (such as finance, controlling, corporate accounting, etc.)
- First professional experience at a consultancy company or in an accounting department of a larger medium-sized company
- Supplementary training such as MBA, Controller Certification, Project Management Certification, CTA or the like
- Working time flexibility and the willingness to travel within Austria and Germany
- A confident manner, good rhetorical skills, and solid English skills
- Used to work independently and in small teams with high quality standards
- Structured, analytical thinking and good conceptual skills
- High social competence and team skills
- Extensive MS Office knowledge - especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Your key responsibilities
- Assist in and independent development of market and company analysis
- Preparation of integrated business planning/financial models
- Analysis of financial statements, planning documents and performance indicators
- Assist in developing performance programs to increase the efficiency and profitability of companies
- Presentation of analysis and conception results in informative presentations / reports
- Support in and preparation of negotiations with banks, owners and on a management level.
- Independent implementation of project management tasks
- Sales support
What working at ACTUM offers
- Working in a growing, highly professional team
- Challenging and varied work, no one-sided routine tasks
- Very flexible, but also demanding working hours depending on the project
- Possibility for subject specific additional training
- Above-average remuneration with negotiable variable components (overpayment of the collective consulting salary agreement of EUR 2,224.09 gross)
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application via e-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.